photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Friday 22 February 2013

Fashion Favs Friday - 22/02/13


1. ASSAFPELLEG - Very classic and beautiful clothing. The cuts on their clothes look so flattering.
2. The Pendant Garden - There's a pendant for everyone here. I'm particularly in love with their moon and camera lense pendants.
3. Zulamimi Land - Oh my gosh, I want everything in this shop. It has everything, from space cat sweatshirts to winged backpacks.
4. Bartinki - This shop has it all for the stylish fashionista. Very unique and full of great statement peices.
5. Good Times Barcelona - Retro inspired clothing with a modern, fun twist. I love their coats.


10 comments:

  1. Wow! I love the zebra jumper! ♥ I'll definitely check that store out. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the zebra jumper and fringe top! What great finds, thanks for sharing :).

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Moon pendant - and the astronomical and camera lens ones are gorgeous too - added to my Etsy favourites :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the pendant and the zebra top. I'm looking at Zulamimi Land now (interesting name), and I think I'm going to bookmark it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love, love, love the zebra sweater!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm pretty sure I need the moon pendant and that zebra sweater! Thanks for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. that zebra sweatshirt is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That moon pendant is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE that zebra top. I would totally sport that. I think they need one with Smooshies on it, though. ;)

    xoxo,

    Jules of Canines & Couture
    www.caninesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete