I have a very special guest post for you all today from one of my sponsors and also one of my fav bloggers Artsy Angel. Her blog is full of loads of colourful things, art and inspiration. I love love love the way she paints her nails, so I asked her to do a simple nail tutorial post for me based on her Blue on Blue nail art. I hope you all enjoy it!
What you'll need:
- 3 nail polishes. A main colour, a second colour and a colour for the middle dots. (I used a red, pink and an orange-y-pink,)
- a dotting tool or something to make the dots with (like a toothpick)
- Tape or nail stickers (this is the one I used)
- top coat
Tip: Examples of other colour combos; dark purple, light purple and a purple-e-pink for the middle. Green, blue and a teal for the middle. Orange, yellow and a peachy or creamy colour for the middle.
1. Paint your nails your main (red) colour.
Wait for your nails to fully dry before going to the next step.
|2. Place your nail stickers or tape, around the half way mark on your nail. Paint them your second (pink) colour. Peel off the sticker or tape slowly.|
4. Add your middle layer of dots using your third (orange-y-pink) colour. Make sure your dots are right on the line.