1. Malam - Chic and flattering fashion with a European twist. I love how playful and fairytalesque (is that a word? It should be!) this shop is.
2. Atelier Settembre - Re useable bags that aren't just eco friendly, they're stylish and fold up into a tiny triangle too!
3. Budaikata - Very intricate and well made beaded jewellery with a great use of colour. I could imagine a princess wearing these.
4. Lauras Jewellery - Girly and beautiful jewellery. I love her little illustrated bird brooches.
5. Brown Bag Vintage - An awesome vintage shop with such fun and beautiful selections. They're all really well photographed too so you can get a good look at the garment before you buy!