photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Friday 1 February 2013

Fashion Favs Friday 01/02/13


1. Malam - Chic and flattering fashion with a European twist. I love how playful and fairytalesque (is that a word? It should be!) this shop is.

2. Atelier Settembre - Re useable bags that aren't just eco friendly, they're stylish and fold up into a tiny triangle too!

3. Budaikata - Very intricate and well made beaded jewellery with a great use of colour. I could imagine a princess wearing these.

4. Lauras Jewellery - Girly and beautiful jewellery. I love her little illustrated bird brooches.

5. Brown Bag Vintage - An awesome vintage shop with such fun and beautiful selections. They're all really well photographed too so you can get a good look at the garment before you buy!

6 comments:

  1. yay i really like mustard colour. these things are wonderful <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for featuring my bracelet!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the yellow coat! A nice bright color for dreary winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely selection :) Thank you so much !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!
    Thank you vey much for including my shopping bag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That coat!!! Totally in love ♥

    ReplyDelete