photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Thursday 21 February 2013

Etsy Shop Crush: Kumeko Design


Kumeko are a modern design company based in Prague. They make eye catching knotted floor cushions, inspired by traditional knitting and weaving techniques. They also do really cute scarves that look similar to their floor cushions.

I'm a bit of a texture freak, so I'd love one of these cushions in my house. I'd probably touch it far too much though.

[Etsy]


4 comments:

  1. Those floor cushions are absolutely gorgeous! Until now I had never seen anything of this variety that I thought I'd actually like on my floor. Everything just looked as though it would look messy (beanbags? no thank you!), but these are perfect and neat and textured... and just lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's some amazing knitting. Those floor cushions are lovely!

    ReplyDelete