photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Thursday 28 February 2013

Etsy Shop Crush: What. No Mints?

The first thing that caught my eye about "What. No Mints?" was their name. I think a good shop name always helps draw people in, and What, No Mints is certainly the kind of name you don't forget.

What. No Mints? is run by Sasha from South Florida. Her creations are obviously very inspired by her love of nature and science. This shop is full of geeky, colourful and adorable crafts and goodies. Each ornament is lovingly crafted with great attention to detail. I love the geeky element of this shop, my bestie is a crafter and a science geek so it's given me a ton of birthday present ideas!



4 comments:

  1. These are so gorgeous and cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, these are too clever! What a great hop.
    xo Deanna | Curly Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Such detailed stuff. And a little geeky too. I love it.

    ReplyDelete