photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Sunday 10 February 2013

Digital Portrait - Laura / Pip

On monday I finished this portrait of Laura from Wrapped Up In Rainbows. Laura loves pink and turquoise, so of course I had to include those colours! She also has a really awesome VW van named Pip. As soon as I saw pictures of Pip I knew it needed to be included in the portrait somehow! I love VW vans. So I did a Pip patterned background, complete with it's own "PIP" personalised number plate.

I'm so so happy with how this turned out. Making the Pip background has got me obsessed with making material patterns again!

If you'd like your own personalised portrait, please contact me at ponychopsshop@gmail.com or at my Etsy Shop.



6 comments:

  1. This is lovely - I really like the background! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great! The background it's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your portraits are so amazing so I just can't <3 You are so so so talented, but I guess I keep writing this for such looooong time :DD
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again Chantal, I really do love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome!! I love surface patterns, I'd love to see more of what you've done that's similar to the background!!

    Mackenzie
    www.heybirdfriend.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job!!!! I love how clean your digital work is!

    ReplyDelete